Whether you’re looking to record voiceovers for adverts or TV, audiobooks, your own voice reel or anything in between, we have everything needed to make it happen.
Our voiceover clients have included Penguin Randomhouse, BBC, E3UK Records, LRG Media and many great artists.
What We Do
about the StudioPlease click on the items below for more information on the recording studio
When you arrive at the studio, the first room you will enter is the control room (12.8sqm), which doubles up as a waiting room, complete with a sofa, refreshments and free WIFI. Through the door is the acoustically treated live room (11.3sqm). A large acoustic window separates the two rooms.
• Studiocraft LX7ii 32 Channel Analogue Desk
• Cymatic uTrack 24 Channel Multi-Track Recorder
• Behringer X32 Rack (For mixing the live room)
• Pair of KRK Rokit RP5 G3’s (For Tracking)
• Pair of Adam A8X’s (For Mixing and mastering)
• Avatone Mixcube (For mix checking)
• Presonus Studio One 4 DAW
• Tascam US2400 and Behringer X-Touch DAW Controllers
• 24-channel XLR snake (leads to Live Room)
• Large Diaphragm Consender Mic’s: 2x AKG C214 and 1x Shure PG42
• Pencil Condenser Mic’s: 2x Rode NT5, 2x AKG P17 and 2x Behringer ECM8000
• Dynamic Mic’s: 4x Shure SM58, 4x Shure SM57 and 1x Sennheiser e845
• Ribbon Mic’s: 1x S-Electronics X1RnnOther Equipment:
• Shure SRH440 Headphones
• Plenty of cables, Mic stands and music stands
To date, we have produced 12 audiobooks, including Nikita Gill reading “The Girl and the Goddess” for Penguin Randomhouse.
We have also recorded voiceovers for television programmes and short videos (including the intro to “Yaar Chadeya” with over 30M views on YouTube), and worked with voice artists including Nicholas Jones, Paul Martin, Dean Dyson and Helen Bulkeley.
Our recording rates including the hire of all equipment and having a technician working with you throughout your session. The day rate is for 12-hours. No hidden extras!
Meet the Team
Phin set up the music studio in 1994, focusing on tuition, composition, and recording. He heads up the tuition side of the studio and is often to be found on the live side of the glass and gigging with local bands.
David joined the studio following completion of his BTEC in media. He has worked as a sound engineer and audio editor since 2013. He heads up the recording and rehearsal side of the studio and runs the desk for most sessions.
Click on the images below to enlarge them
What People Say
All the sessions were relaxed, but professional … The finished audiobook sounds excellent – clean and well edited. Great!
N J – Voiceover Artist
I love how relaxed it is in your studio – it was a perfect few days
Nikita Gill – Author
Very nice to meet with you yesterday. Many thanks for the recording for the video – I think you have done an excellent job.
J Warner – Actor
Either fill in the form below or call us on 01420 375370
For bookings, we ask that you read through and sign our Terms and Conditions.